With the likes of mobile video editing apps like VivaVideo, KineMaster, etc., we don’t really need a desktop PC and premium software to edit our videos. These days, mobile video editing apps can fulfill all your video editing needs.
Compared to PC video editing software, mobile video editing apps were pretty easy to use because they exclude unnecessary features. Also, mobile video editing apps were less expensive.
Recently, we have received multiple messages from our users asking about how to run Vivavideo on PC. So, in this article, we have decided to discuss the popular video editing app – VivaVideo.
What is VivaVideo?
Well, VivaVideo is a feature-rich video editing app meant for Android smartphones. The app was previously available on the Play Store for download, but due to the ongoing India-China issue, it had been removed from the Play Store.
The app lets you edit your favorite videos at ease. Compared to other video editing apps for Android, VivaVideo offers more features such as cut, crop, merge, copy, paste, and more.
Apart from that, the app lets you edit videos with transitions, edit videos with music, combine multiple video clips, etc. Also, it offers plenty of free filters to give your videos a refreshing touch.
Features of VivaVideo
Now that you are well aware of Vivavideo let’s check out some of the useful features of the app.
- With VivaVideo, you get a professional music video creator with transitions and effects.
- The app offers you a wide range of video editing features.
- With Vivavideo, you can easily cut, crop, merge, copy, and paste video parts.
- You can even create blur backgrounds for your videos and photos with this app.
- The app lets you share the edited videos directly on social networking sites.
So, these are some of the useful features of Vivavideo. You can explore more features while using the app.
How To Download & Install VivaVideo on PC?
Now that you are well aware of VivaVideo, it’s time to check out how to run the mobile app on PC.
Download The VivaVideo Apk File
Since VivaVideo is no longer available on the Play Store, you need to sideload the apk file on the emulator. So, make sure to download the VivaVideo Apk file before following the methods given below.
How to Download and Run VivaVideo on PC with BlueStacks
To run VivaVideo on your desktop computer, you need to use an Android emulator known as BlueStacks. For those who don’t know, BlueStack is an Android emulator that can run all mobile apps and games on PC.
- Download & Install BlueStacks on your Windows 10.
- Now Download the VivaVideo apk file given above on your computer.
- Open BlueStack on your Windows 10 and drag and drop the Apk file.
- Once installed, open the app and grant the permissions.
- Wait for few seconds until the app loads on your device.
Download and Install VivaVideo on PC (Without BlueStacks)
Although BlueStacks is right now the most popular Android emulator, it’s not without its flaws. Compared to other emulators, BlueStack is heavy on resources, and hence it slows down the entire computer.
So, if you are searching for an alternative way of running Vivavideo on PC without Bluestack, then check out the next two methods.
1. Using Memu Play
Memu Play is the second best Android emulator on the list that can be used to emulate any mobile app on desktop PC. Here’s how to use Memu Play on Windows computer.
- First of all, download & install Memu Play on your Windows PC.
- Download the VivaVideo Apk file from this link.
- Once done, open Memu Play and drag and drop the apk file.
- Memu Play will now install the app.
That’s it! You are done. Once installed, you will be able to use the mobile video editing app on PC.
2. Using Nox Player
Well, Nox Player is another best Android emulator on the list that you can use today. Unlike BlueStacks and Memu Play, Nox Player requires less space to install. Also, it runs fast on a computer with less RAM. Here’s how to use Nox Player.
- First of all, download & install Nox Player on your Windows PC.
- Once done, launch Nox Player on your PC. You will see the Android type interface now.
- Now download the VivaVideo apk file and launch the Nox Player.
- You just need to drag and drop the apk file on the Nox Player to install the app.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can run VivaVideo on your PC without using bluestacks.
Download and Install VivaVideo for MAC
If you are using a Mac computer, then you need to use BlueStacks. Although you can use other emulators for MAC, we recommend you BlueStacks.
BlueStacks offers better app experience on macOS compared to other emulators. To run ViVavideo on MAC, follow some of the simple steps given below.
- Download & install the BlueStacks emulator for Mac.
- Now download the apk file, given in the article.
- Next open BlueStacks and drag and drop the Apk file on the BlueStacks.
- Once done, it should start to install the .apk file.
- Once installed, you will be able to use the app.
This is how you can download & install VivaVideo on MacOS.
So, this article is all about how to download & install Vivavideo on PC. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.