There are plenty of instant messaging apps for Android and iOS. You can choose many popular choices such as Telegram, Signal, WhatsApp, etc. These instant messaging apps have their own features and Telegram is best known for its group-specific features.
Just like any other instant messaging app, Telegram lets you communicate with your friends through text, voice, and video calls. The instant messaging app also allows you to exchange files in chat.
However, the problem is that many users do not know how to share media files with others on Telegram. If you are new to the app, it may be difficult to use some features of the app. For example, you may not know how to send music on telegram.
Best ways to send music on Telegram
Telegram allows you to share all kinds of media files in chat, including music files. And there are not one but several ways to send music files on Telegram. Below we have shared some easy steps to send music on Telegram. Let’s check out.
If you have saved the music file on your Android smartphone, you can share it as a file on Telegram. You need to follow some of the simple steps we have shared below.
- First of all, launch the Telegram app on your Android smartphone.
- Then open the chat where you want to send the music file.
- Then tap the paper clip icon is located just next to the microphone.
- Select from the list of options that appears Music.
- Select the music file you want to send and tap it Send knob.
That is it! Once you hit the send button, the music will automatically be sent to the chat.
iPhone users also have the option to share music by file. So if you have an iPhone, you must follow these simple steps.
- First, open the Telegram app and open the chat where you want to send the music file.
- Then tap the Paper clip icon in the lower left corner.
- Then tap the ‘File‘tab and select’Select from files‘.
- Now find the location where the music file is saved. Select the music and tap “Open”.
That is it! This will immediately send the music file to the recipient.
Not every user is comfortable with the Telegram mobile app and may want to use the instant messaging app on their desktop. If you’re using Telegram on a desktop, you’ll need to follow these steps to share music by file.
- Open the Telegram app on your computer. Then open the chat where you want to send the music.
- In the chat window, tap the paper clip icon.
- Select the music file you want to send and select ‘Open‘.
- Now you are prompted to add a caption. Just add it if you want.
- When you’re done, click the Send knob.
That is it! The music file is sent as audio on the chat.
4. Use Telegram Bot to send music
Telegram is also known for its unique concept of Bots. A few Telegram bots make sending music through the app really easy. You can use the @SonggBot to send music directly to a chat or group. Here’s what to do.
1. First, open the Telegram app on your Android or iPhone.
2. Open the to chat or group where you want to send music.
3. In the chat, type ‘@SongBot‘. Now the bot will ask you to type the song title.
4. Then type the name of the song you want to share. The bot returns with the music files.
5. You need to tap the music to select it and then tap Send knob.
That is it! It’s that easy to send music on Telegram with a bot. This method even works on Telegram’s desktop app.
You use Spotify to listen to music; you can use that app to share your favorite music directly to Telegram. Here we used the Spotify app to demonstrate the steps; you have to follow the same steps for other music apps.
1. First of all, open the music player app on your Android.
2. Next, play the song you want to share on Telegram. Tap the part icon to open the share menu.
3. In the Share menu, select the Telegram app.
4. When the Telegram app opens, select the chat where you want to share the music and tap the Send knob.
That is it! This is how you can share music on telegram directly from the music apps.
Also Read: Telegram Not Sending SMS Code? 5 best ways to fix it
So, this guide is all about how to send music on Telegram in simple steps. If you need more help sending music on Telegram, let us know in the comments. And if the article helped you, share it with your friends.