When we talk about the best instant messaging app for Android, WhatsApp will be the first one that comes to mind. WhatsApp is currently the leading instant messaging app available for both Android and iOS.
Compared to other instant messaging apps, WhatsApp offers more features and that is why users want to access it on all possible devices. So if you are also willing to run WhatsApp on PC, you should follow the detailed guide below.
Run WhatsApp on PC (Windows and MAC)
In this article, we are going to share the two best methods to use WhatsApp on PC. The first lets you access WhatsApp from the web browser, while the second requires a WhatsApp Desktop client. Let’s see.
Also Read: Download WhatsApp for PC (Offline Installer)
1. Using Whatsapp Web
1. First of all, download and install the latest version of WhatsApp on your Android.
2. Once done, open WhatsApp and tap the Three dots.
3. Select from the drop-down menu WhatsApp Web.
4. Now open your computer browser and go to the web.whatsapp.com.
5. This will open the web version of WhatsApp. You see one QR code on the computer screen.
6. Simply scan the QR code with the WhatsApp mobile app.
7. Now you can manage your WhatsApp from computer browser.
That is it! You are done. This is how you can run WhatsApp on PC through a web browser.
2. Using WhatsApp Desktop client
For those who don’t know, WhatsApp also has a desktop client for Windows and macOS. You can use the desktop client to manage WhatsApp messages from computer. Here’s how to use the desktop client.
1. First download the WhatsApp desktop client.
2. Once done, open the desktop clientand you will see a screen like below.
3. Just open WhatsApp on your phone and tap Menu > WhatsApp Web. Now point your phone at this screen to capture the code.
4. Once done, you can use WhatsApp on your Windows 10 PC.
That is it! You are done. Here’s how to use the WhatsApp desktop client on a PC.
So, these are the two best methods to run WhatsApp on PC. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends too. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.