Nintendo will air a new Nintendo Direct presentation on Wednesday, February 8. Nintendo promises new details on upcoming Switch games. It will be streamed live at 5pm EST / 2pm PST on the company’s YouTube channel. The company also revealed that the Nintendo Direct showcase will be “approximately” 40 minutes long.
New Nintendo Direct coming today, promising Switch news
Also check: Smash World Tour Announces Cancellation Following Notice From Nintendo
Nintendo will focus on upcoming games coming to Nintendo Switch in the first half of 2023. Nintendo’s announced lineup for Nintendo Switch includes
- Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe, a remake of the 2011 Wii game
- Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon, a fairytale adventure starring a young Bayonetta
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, the sequel to Breath of the Wild
- Pikmin 4 is a new installment in the long-running strategy/action series that is still a mystery.
- Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp, a remake of two Advance Wars games from the Game Boy Advance era.
Tune in at 2 p.m. PST tomorrow, February 8, for one #NintendoDirect live stream with about 40 minutes of information mainly focused on #NintendoSwitch games launched in the first half of 2023.
Watch it live here: https://t.co/8ce3reaEig pic.twitter.com/Pmf41dQWIw
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) February 7, 2023
Of course, Nintendo also has a number of other big plans for 2023. The company will open the Super Nintendo Land theme park at Universal Studios Hollywood on February 17. It will also include The Super Mario Bros. Movie release on April 7.
Anyway, today we get more information. So stay tuned.
Also see: The Legend Of Heroes: Trails Into Reverie will launch on Nintendo Switch in July 2023