How to move emails from one Gmail account to another
Creating a new account in Gmail is not a big task, but then all emails will remain in your old account.
And if you start forwarding every single email, it takes a whole day to forward them all to your other or new account, which is why users normally leave them that way in their old account.
But to overcome this, we have a cool solution that allows you to easily move all your emails from one Google account to another with a single click. Yes, it is possible with a simple method which we will discuss here.
Steps to move emails from one Gmail account to another
The method is simple and requires the use of some Gmail account settings that allow you to transfer all emails to another account. And this is a feature of Gmail that probably none of you knew about before reading this guide. So proceed with some simple steps below.
1. First, open your web browser and go to Gmail.com. Then sign in to your Gmail account.
2. When the Gmail site opens, click the Settings gear icon and select “See all settings.”
3. Next, in Settings, switch to the ‘Forwarding and POP/IMAPtab.
4. Then scroll down to the Forwarding section and click on the ‘Add a forwarding address‘ knob.
5. Then enter the email address you want to forward messages to and click Next. On the confirmation prompt, click the ‘Get on‘ knob.
6. Now you need to open the Settings page of the Gmail account you want to forward messages from and refresh the page.
7. Enable the ‘Forward a copy of incoming email to‘option and select’Keep the copy of Gmail in the inbox‘ on the drop-down list.
8. When done, scroll down and select ‘Saving Changes‘.
That is it! Here’s how you can move emails from one Gmail account to another.
So above is all about moving emails from one Gmail account to another. With this method, you can easily transfer all emails from one account to another through the simple steps discussed here. Keep sharing with others. Leave a comment if you have any related questions about this.