In the first few months of this year, OpenAI launched ChatGPT, an AI chatbot that caused quite a stir on social media sites. Shortly after ChatGPT launched, Microsoft launched its all-new AI Powered Bing search.
Google Bard AI
To stay in the league of the AI race, Google launched ChatGPT and Bing AI competitor, Google Bard, which uses Google’s Pre-training and Auxiliary Language Modeling (PaLM).
Now Google Bard has an edge over ChatGPT as it can access the internet in real time and provide accurate information. On the other hand, ChatGPT does not have access to the internet and has limited knowledge of the world and events after 2021.
This limitation of ChatGPT makes it less competent than Google Bard; hence users are now more interested in Google’s AI chatbot. Recently, Google also unveiled its upcoming Generative AI feature that displays AI-based information at the top of search results.
Generative AI in Search
The generative AI in Google Search is getting a lot of attention, but it’s still being tested and will take some time to roll out. In the meantime, if you want to give Google’s upcoming Generative AI feature a try, keep reading the article.
You won’t be able to access the upcoming search feature until you live in the US and join the Search Generative Experience (SGE) waiting list. But there is an extension that lets you experience what the AI responses to the query would feel like.
How to get Bard AI in Google search results
You can easily get Google Bard AI in Google search results, but you have to rely on a Chrome extension called “Bard for Search Engine”. Below we have shared some easy steps to get Bard AI in Google search results. Let’s start.
Bard for search engines
Bard for Search Engines is the Chrome extension we will be using to get Bard responses to the search engine. Here’s how to use the tool.
1. Open your Google Chrome web browser and visit it web page.
2. Now click on the ‘Add to Chromebutton on the Extension page.
3. In the confirmation prompt, click the ‘Add extension‘ knob.
4. Now open a new tab in Chrome and visit the google bard website.
5. In the main screen, click the ‘To registerbutton and sign in with your account.
6. Now you can close the Google Bard page, open a new tab and enter Google.nl.
7. Now you have to do a normal google search.
8. The search result appears as usual. But in the right sidebar you will see the Bard AI’s answer.
9. You can also ask follow-up questions related to the same topic.
That is it! Here’s how to get Bard AI in Google search results right now.
How to get ChatGPT in Google?
If you have access to ChatGPT, you can display the AI answers right on the search results page. For that, you need to use the ChtGPT for the Google Chrome extension. Here’s what to do.
1. Open the Google Chrome web browser and visit it web page. Then on the extension page click on ‘Add to Chrome‘.
2. In the confirmation prompt, click the ‘Add extension‘ knob.
3. Now click on the extension icon and login with your ChatGPT account.
4. Next, do a Google search. You can find the ChatGPT answer in the right sidebar of the Google search page.
5. You can also click the extension icon and ask questions directly.
That is it! This is how you can get ChatGPT in Google search results.
Also read: Generate images with AI on Bing Chat
Both Google Bard AI and ChatGPT are great productivity tools; you just need to know the right way to use them. We’ve shared the steps to access Bard AI directly on Google’s search results page. I hope this article helped you; make sure to share it with your friends.