Gone are the days when people depend on a computer to perform their daily tasks. Today, people have smartphones that can do everything a computer can. Everything can be done from a smartphone, from shopping to watching movies.
Since we now use our phones more than our PC or laptop, it makes sense to check the battery health. In addition, since the battery health of our smartphone deteriorates over time, it can be useful to monitor various parameters such as average battery usage, discharge rate, charge estimate, etc.
Best Ways to Check Battery Status of Android Device
All those things would help you analyze the overall health of your phone’s battery. So if you are interested in checking the battery status of your Android smartphone, then you are reading the right article.
Latest: How to Check Battery Status on Android (2 Methods)
Check Battery Hsing AccubatteryThis
In this article, we share a method to estimate the health of your battery. It would help you calculate various parameters of your Android’s battery life. So let’s see how to do it check battery status on android.
1. First of all, Download and install AccuBattery on your Android smartphone.
2. Once downloaded, open the app and skip the tutorial part.
3. Now you will see the main interface of the app. It would tell you about the charging cycles.
4. Similarly, you can explore the Discharge tab to get battery discharge information, such as Screen on time, Screen off time, deep sleep time, etc.
5. In the health section, you can explore specific parameters such as health percentage, estimated capacity, design capacity, etc.
6. Explore the History section to check your charging and usage data.
That is it! You are done. Here’s how you can check the battery status of an Android device.
Check the battery status of a Samsung device
If you have a Samsung smartphone, follow these steps to check the battery status. Here’s how to check the battery status of a Samsung smartphone.
1. Download and install it Samsung members app on your phone.
2. After downloading, open the app and sign in with your Samsung account.
3. Then tap the Get some help option at the bottom right.
4. Under Diagnostics, tap View tests.
5. Select on the next screen Battery status and tap Get on To test.
6. This will run the battery diagnostics and inform you about the life of your battery. The To live reading refers to the health of your Samsung phone’s battery.
That is it! Here’s how you can use the Samsung Members app to check the health of your Samsung phone.
Check the battery status with the Ampere app
Ampere is an app that measures the charge and discharge current of your phone’s battery. You can use it to check the battery status of your device. Here’s how to use the Ampere app on Android.
1. Download and install it Ampere app on your Android smartphone.
2. Once installed, open the app and accept the Data Protection Consent.
3. When you’re done, the app will instantly show you the health of your battery. Just pay attention to the Health choice.
4. Health status may change after a few charging cycles. So it is essential to monitor the app for a few load cycles.
That is it! For example, you can check the battery status of your Android smartphone with the Ampere app.
So, this article is about how to check battery status on Android smartphones. If you have any doubts, let us know in the comment box below. I hope this article helped you! Could you also share it with your friends?