Generate images with AI on Bing Chat (3 methods)
The trend of AI based chatbots is quite high in the world. A few months ago, Microsoft introduced its new GPT-powered Bing chat.
The AI-powered Bing chat now uses GPT-4, the latest of OpenAI’s offerings. While Microsoft’s Bing Chat AI is free to use, it has some major shortcomings.
First, it’s slower than ChatGPT or even Google Bard AI; second, it sometimes fails to generate a response and the conversation is closed. But the best thing you can do with Bing AI chat is generate images.
Yes, you read that right! Bing AI chat is not only able to answer your questions, but also can take pictures for you. The Bing AI chat now integrates with OpenAI’s DALL-E model convert text into images.
3 ways to generate images with AI on Bing Chat
So if you want to create AI images on Bing Chat, continue reading the article. There are not one but three different ways to access the Bing AI image maker; we have described them all below.
1) Create AI images with Bing AI Chat
This method uses the Bing AI chat to Create AI images. The steps will be very simple; just follow them as stated.
1. First, open the Microsoft Edge web browser and go to the Bing AI Chat webpage.
2. On the chat screen, switch to the Creative conversation style.
3. You need to ask Bing AI chat to take an image. You can asking questions like “Create a picture of a dog holding a pen” or anything else you need.
4. In a few seconds, Bing AI chat will generate the images.
That is it! It’s that easy to generate AI images using the Bing AI chat.
2) Generate AI images with Bing Image Creator
You can also access the Bing Image Creator directly Generate AI images. The Bing image creator creates images based on the text you enter. Here’s how to use it.
1. First, open the Microsoft Edge browser and open it web page.
2. This will open it Microsoft Bing Image Creator.
3. Now ask the image creator to create an image. For example, I asked the image maker to generate images of ‘dog laughing at people’. After entering the prompt, click on the ‘To create‘ knob.
4. Now wait for a few seconds for the Bing Image creator to do so generate the images. If you are not satisfied with the results, you can try another prompt.
That is it! It’s that easy to generate AI images with Microsoft Bing Image Creator.
3) Create AI images from Microsoft Edge Browser
Bing’s AI Image Creator is also integrated into the Discover sidebar of the Edge browser. So if you use the Microsoft Edge browser, you can create AI images without opening a site. Here’s what to do.
1. Open the Microsoft Edge browser and click the Bing icon in the upper right corner.
2. In the sidebar, select the button ‘Image maker‘
3. Now you need to enter a prompt to take an image and click the button ‘To create‘ knob.
4. Now wait a few seconds for Image Creator to do this Generate AI images for you.
That is it! It’s that easy to create AI images with the Microsoft Edge browser.
Important: All three methods use the same image generator to generate AI images. So they will all fetch the same images with the same prompt.
For the best output, try customizing your prompt. For example, the prompt we used, “dog laughing at human,” could be written as “Dog being funny with human,” etc.
Also Read: Using ChatGPT on Microsoft Edge & Bing
So these are the three best ways to generate images with AI on Bing Chat. Bing’s AI Image generator could be faster, but generates great images. If you find this guide helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends.