5 Best IPS Display Laptops With Pros And Cons
In-Plane Switching (IPS) LCD technology is designed to overcome the flaws of the older generation Twisted Nematic Field architecture. In the 1980s, matrix LCDs were all the rage. There were issues with their viewing angle dependency and poor color reproduction. Fortunately, it is specifically designed to address these issues for laptops with an ips display.
You may have grown tired of your laptop’s outdated technology. It may not be very pleasant to move your laptop so that you can constantly look at the screen. Here is a selection of I5 best PS screen laptops with different prices and specifications, including IPS screens.
The top five best Ips laptops
1. Acer Aspire 7 Slim
The Acer Aspire 7 Slim is an excellent option if you run something other than intensive software such as games or editors. The laptop isn’t expensive, but if you need it for web surfing, social networking, and light office work, you get a lot of bang for your buck.
The laptop has great performance and battery life for the price, is thin and light and has all the ports you need to connect all your peripherals. In addition, if you need to be able to multitask and make use of extra storage space, you have the option to upgrade either your RAM or the capacity of the SSD.
- Processor type: AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
- The 15.6-inch screen is a full-high-definition In-Plane Switching (IPS)
- With 4 GB DDR4 RAM and a 128 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Inability to insert SD card
2.Acer Predator Helios 300
Now we move on to a Predator laptop, which is a very popular model. If you’re looking for a powerful gaming computer to play the latest and greatest triple-A games at the highest settings, look no further than the Acer Predator Helios 300.
There’s an RTX-capable GPU and a fully customizable RGB keyboard. The dual-channel functionality of the RAM and the blazing fast loading speeds guaranteed by the SSD will blow your mind.
Assuming you’re a gamer looking for the best laptop available with an IPS display and you don’t have to worry about cost, this item offers the highest possible image quality.
- 10th Gen Intel 6-core Core i7-10750H
- A processor of 5.0 GHz or higher is available.
- Screen size: 15.6 inches
- Refresh rate: 144 hertz
- Display technology: Full HD LED IPS
- The memory of 16GB DDR4 2933MHz and storage space of 512GB NVMe
- Includes Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Battery drains quickly
3.Lenovo Ideapad L340 Gaming
The Lenovo Ideapad L340 is an affordable option for gamers. The laptop is much cheaper than the Acer mentioned above, but still powerful enough to run all games.
A large battery lasts a long time and the keyboard is well lit for use in the dark. As a bonus, the screen is vibrant and has excellent color contrast.
- Four gigabytes of GDDR6 visual RAM for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650.
- The CPU clock speed up to 4.10 GHz for the latest version of Intel Core i5
- Full High Definition 15.6 inch IPS screen
- Solid-state drive with 512 gigabytes of non-volatile memory Express
- Cannot find the SD card reader
4.Acer Swift 3
The Acer Swift 3 is another top selling product. This laptop falls somewhere in the middle, with solid internals and an emphasis on business and everyday use rather than gaming.
The compact size and low profile of this laptop make it convenient for travel. If you need to type in the dark, the keyboard is backlit. The 8 GB RAM and the Ryzen CPU make it possible to open many tabs at the same time in different browsers.
- AMD’s Octa-Core Ryzen 7 4700U mobile processor
- Powerful CPU up to 4.1 GHz
- Radeon graphics processing unit
- A 512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Fingerprint reader
- Chip-based RAM instead of traditional memory banks
5. Asus Vivobook 15
The Asus Vivobook 15 is the final product we’ll be discussing. The laptop’s capabilities are commensurate with its reasonable price tag. It offers solid performance for the price, a huge 15-inch screen and strong networking options.
In addition, the laptop is ultra-portable due to its small size and weight. The laptop has a backlit keyboard, so you can also type in the dark.
- Full High-Definition In-Plane Switching (IPS) display, 15.6-inch size.
- CPU speed up to 3.4 GHz for the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1
- Storage: 128 GB PCIe NVMe SSD, 8 GB DDR4 RAM
- Windows 10 in S mode included.
- Slot for MicroSD cards instead of standard SD cards.
In short, if you’re looking for an IPS display, you have many alternatives to choose from. These screens are common because they are installed in many modern computers.
The Dell XPS 7000 is an excellent choice if you’re willing to pay extra for a laptop, as it will give you years of service. But if you prefer to spend less, there are other options, such as Acer and ASUS.