Recent stats shows that in India, Dating sites is one of the most searched keywords. And now people are moving to these sites/apps to find their perfect match. If you are single and looking for girlfriend/boyfriend, then you can also use such apps. There are many dating platforms, but you need to select the right one who has genuine profiles. So here I am posting best dating sites and best dating apps in India.
You must have the crush on someone, whom you like. He/she can be your classmate, colleague, neighbor or anyone. You might also get attracted to someone on social media, and you might have approached him/her there. But that’s not the right platform.
You should try these dating services, why I am saying this because people come here to meet, hook up and get in relation with other people. You can check their profile, pics and if you are interested then you can simply send a request and if they accept you can chat, meet or do whatever you want.
Best Dating Apps In India (Android & iOS)
Now it’s time to choose the best dating apps of India, we have already covered some dating sites, some of them have mobile apps also.
TrulyMadly is more Indian oriented app then any other dating app you find. They claim to be India’s best dating and matchmaking app. You can find Like Minded people whom you want to date on this app. There are various filters, so it will only show profiles of your interest.
You can tick or cross means like or dislike them. And start the conversation if they like you back. Or if you don’t want to wait to start the chat, you can send a spark with a message to get noticed.
- Profile: To create a profile you need to signup with Facebook, so more genuine profiles, no fake peoples. It will fetch all your info, likes, interest, photos and create your profile. You can then edit it as you like. To get more likes you need to verify more like Phone no, Linkedin, Photo iD and references.
- Search: You can set your search preferences like age range, height, area, etc. So it will show your profile according to your selection.
- Chat: To chat you need to have a match with the person you liked. But if you want to get noticed you can send the spark with a message, but you need to buy sparks. For 5 sparks they charge Rs 149.
I found it to be the more genuine app with genuine profiles. It is safe as it does not post anything on your Facebook. Simple and easy to use, just like or dislike, and if they like back, you have the match. You can start the chat. They have some premium membership also starting from Rs 999 per month. With the feature like Relationship Quiz, Consultant with TM Experts, Ad free.
Tinder is most popular dating app and has millions of users. It becomes famous due to its easy swiping feature. When you signup and create your profile. It will display profiles according to your interest, and then you can Like or dislike by Right or Left swipe. And if the person you right swipe also Likes you back, then you two can chat. There are some premium features also.
- Profile: You can only create an account on Tinder by verifying your Facebook profile. So its not easy to create a fake profile on Tinder. But if you want to check this how to create account on Tinder without Facebook.
- Chat: You can only chat to your Match. So no one can disturb you unless you like him/her. You can send pictures, emoji, gif and lots of other function on chat.
- Premium Features: There are some limitations on the free account. But with a premium account, you can do unlimited swipes or Likes. And your profile is shown at the top in your area, it will fetch more match. You can also control what type of people you want to see on Tinder and also control Who can see you.
You can also check the recent activity of a person and turn off your age and distance visibility to other.
After trying Tinder, I like its functionality of left and right swipe. Most of the people love to check just images and then Like or dislike. I upload my good pics, profile details but I did not get any match till now. Maybe I should try its Tinder Plus.
This app has something unique then the other normal dating app. It shows up the profile of the person who crosses your path in real life. So you get the person who is around you. You can also check when and where you crossed each other path. And then you can like him/her or send charm to send them notification that you are interested, and if you get Like back, you can start the conversation.
- Profile: Profile is verified through Facebook only, so more genuine profiles. It will fetch all your details and photos.
- Search: It will search the person who crosses your path, you can check whom path you have crossed and then like or dislike.
I found it to be more genuine dating app, shows profile whom you crossed the path. So if you are traveling, there are more chances that you cross more people and more matches.
Badoo is similar dating app like Tinder; also it shows your profile according to your selection then you can Like or dislike. Then if you get a match, you can chat. There are some other options also like You can send some gift and directly chat with the person. It also gives different awards according to your profile like most checked out people, friendliest, hottest or most liked person, etc. It also gives score to your profile according to a number of likes you receive.
- Profile: Creating account is easy, you can signup through Facebook, Twitter, Google + or Email Id. It will fetch your photos and other details directly from your social media.
- Chat: You receive notification of the people who like to hat with you, you can start the conversation and then proceed in your way. You can also send pictures from your gallery or take the new one.
- Search: You can look for the nearby person, it will show you who is online with a green dot. Or go for Encounter feed, show you random profiles according to your selection.
- Other Features: There are some other options in the app like you can check the activity, where it shows who liked you, who visited you, and whom you selected as favorite.
There are other premium features like getting visible in top profiles etc. to get more match. Beside mobile apps, you can use Baddo on your desktop through its site.
Best Dating Sites in India
Now here we are selecting the best dating, sites, while selecting we will keep in mind certain criteria like Genuine Profiles, Privacy, Security and No of users, etc.
QuackQuack is one of the oldest dating sites in India. It started in 2010 and now has around 2 Million users. It is one of the most active dating sites in India. With such mass user base, you can easily find a perfect match for you.
- Genuine Profile: They have 100% Real and verified profile. First, the mobile no verification and another one are FB id verification.
- Interest Based Matchmaking: It will show you profiles that match your interest. The person who has the same interest as you.
- Free Chat Rooms Online: You can freely explore and chat with the person you like.
- No Spam and Fake Profiles.
- Apps: Available for Android, iOS.
It is another famous dating service in India. It is operating in India from few years and has good user database. Once you signup, it will ask you different questions about you and your interest and what you are looking for. Then according to your selection, it will display profiles. You can then either Like or skip it. If the person you Liked also like you back then you can be in connection. You can chat and do whatever you like.
- Profile: It just need your email verification, anyone can easily create a fake profile on it. So no guarantee of Genuine profiles.
- Communication: You can chat with your connection or go to chat room which is free. But in a chatroom, I found only one female and her name was Praven. You will receive messages but to check and reply it will ask you to buy premium.
- Member Search: It allows you to search members with different filters like members with the photo or online etc. You can also check feed; it shows member according to your preference. You ca also check your Likebook to see whom you liked.
- Apps: Beside web portal, you can also use its Android or iOS app.
There is one more new function named Quiz Matching, in this, you have to answer some fun question and then it will select your best match, and you can also avail membership at 50% discount.
It is the sister site of famous matrimony site Shaadi.com. You can search profiles of other with various filters but to start chatting you need to signup. With a free account, you can chat, send buzz and do lot more. You can check who is online and start chat, but you need to complete your profile for this.
- Profile: To create the profile you just need to add your details and mail id. So any one can create a fake profile over Fropper.
- Chat: You can chat and send a buzz to members and who is online for free.
- Search: You can search people with various filters. Their look, lifestyle, and according to your choice.
Beside this you can create your zone, there you can share photos, blog post, etc. Though the site is not much popular but you can try it.
It is the fastest growing dating sites in India. And if you are looking for someone in Delhi, then this is the best dating site for Delhi people. Though its available for all over India but the major audience is from Delhi.
- Profile: User needs to Signup and verifies his/her Facebook profile. But you can easily make fake profile through alternate methods of Signup.
- Communication: You can get connected to other members through chat or mail. But it needs a premium membership.
- Member Search: You can search members with various filters, or you can go for Online profiles. But all of them seems to be fake.
You can check the profile of other members and request to make a connection. When you signup you will start receiving messages, and you can’t reply as to chat you need a premium account. You keep on receiving new chats, look fake, just to provoke user to buy or upgrade account.
I have listed the most popular dating services, sites and apps in India. You can check their main feature and my opinion about the service, and then you can proceed according to your choice. If you wish to add any other dating app/sites in the list, let me know in the comment.